Our bags are available in a wide variety of materials and qualities and we specialise in providing our clients with recyclable materials with the highest durability in order to maximize promotional value without compromising the environment.
To read more about the materials we use, please see below for more information.
One of our most popular materials is Woven PP.
Benefits of the this material include:
- Strong carrying ability
- High resolution print designs, e.g. logos and photos
- Your choice of base colour (The background colour for your designs)
- Waterproof surface makes Woven PP bags suited for all kinds of weather
Woven PP is short for woven polypropylene. Polypropylene is a strong but low priced synthetic fiber.
The material is considered one of the most environment-friendly types of plastic as neither manufacturing, usage nor disposal of polypropylene are associated with any quantifiable environmental repercussions.
- OPP film lamination
- Glossy lamination for a shiny look
- Matt Lamination for a more discrete look
- OPP film provides the possibility of printing high resolution pictures and logos with both glossy or matt look.
- Alu film lamination
- For extra glossy and shiny look
Non Woven PP
Non Woven PP is another popular material that also is related to Polypropylene.
Printing options on Non Woven PP:
- Silk Screen Print
Suitable for simple prints in few and separate colours
- OPP Film lamination with a glossy or matt look
Provides the possibility of printing high resolution pictures and logos
Suitable for avanced print directly onto the Non Woven material
- Heat Transfer print
Suitable for avanced print in small sizes
Cotton & Canvas
If you desire a classic Nose bag or a contemporary shopping bag we also offer bags in cotton and canvas material.
If you have any special requests for other materials, please let us know.